What is Supplier Invoice Search?
As a GE Aerospace supplier, you can utilize our simple invoice inquiry tool to find out information related to invoices, purchase orders, and payments
Ensure Timely Payment
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the minimum requirements for searching of an invoice At least one of the below fields need to be filled:
1. Purchase Order Number
2. Invoice Number
*Please ask about special character usage (Invoice Number) from your GE Buyer or Business contact
The Following hold reasons can be viewed on SC Global Invoice Lookup Tool:
Missing Answer on Live Site
Below are the minimum requirements for processing of an invoice:
Supplier Details (Company name, Address, Contact details)
Document Type (Invoice, Credit/Debit Note, Proforma, etc.)
Purchase Order (PO) Number
Tax Percentage (if it is not required in your country, it is a great addition for GE controls)
Supplier Tax ID (if it is not required in your country, it is a great addition for GE Aerospace controls)
General Electric Tax ID (if it is not required in your country, it is a great addition for GE controls)
Supplier Bank Details (Bank account number/IBAN – If it is not required/available in your country it is a great addition for GE Aerospace controls)
No. Each invoice should include only one Purchase Order Number or Invoice Number.
– Vendor sends invoice directly to GE Aerospace
– It may take up to 5 business days for the invoice to be processed through the electronic procurement system and made available on SC Global Invoice Lookup Tool
– If your invoice is not visible on SC Global Invoice Lookup Tool after 5 business days, use the Feedback button to contact us.
– Invoice details are being checked by GE Aerospace for compliance and to ensure sufficient information has been provided and for payment approval.
– Invoice has been sent to the relevant local GE Aerospace Buyers/Owners for certification to confirm goods/services have been provided and for payment approval.
– Invoice is approved and is scheduled for payment
– If your invoice is within this stage, you should expect payment of the invoice within an estimated 5 (+/- 2 days depended on the bank & payment method) business days
– Invoice has been paid via electronic funds transfer or check and a remittance advice has been issued to the vendor containing details of the payment
– Please note it may be a couple of days after the payment of your invoice before the status changes to “Paid“
Please refer to your purchase order with instructions on how invoices should be submitted. While electronic invoice submission is preferred (through iSP in the US and Tungsten elsewhere) the method required for your PO may be different.